Python Frameworks for Web Design and Web Development
Python is one of the most popular programming languages due to its simple syntax. This language has a lot of potential to be used in various computer fields, one of which is the field of website development. So how to develop a website with python programming language?
Here is a discussion of the frameworks of the Python programming language that you can use to create a website.
Django is a framework to facilitate and speed up the process of creating a website. Django provides various built-in features that make it easy for developers to create complex web applications, such as authentication systems, form management, ORM, caching, and others. By using this framework, developers don't need to code from scratch.
Django has a model-template-view (MTV) design pattern.
- Model: Just like any other Model, it serves to process and process data ordered from the database.
- View & URLconf: These are Django's "Controllers". View and URLconf are responsible for distributing data from the Model to the Template, or vice versa accepting data requests from the Client or User.
- Template : This is Django's "View". The template here is tasked with displaying the data received from the database, according to the commands inputted by the Client.
Django framework is a full stack framework. Through the MTV architecture, all back end processes such as logic and queries are done through Models. Meanwhile, everything related to front end display is managed by Templates.
Why you should choose django
Using the Django framework, you can take a web application from concept to launch in a matter of hours. This is because:
- Ridiculously Fast: Django is designed to help developers develop applications from concept to completion as quickly as possible.
- Fully Loaded: Django comes with a variety of extensions that you can use to handle common web development tasks. By default, Django can handle user authentication, content administration, sitemaps, RSS feeds, and many more tasks.
- Reassuringly Secure: Django takes security seriously and helps developers avoid many common security mistakes. Such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery and clickjacking. Its user authentication system provides a secure way to manage user accounts and passwords.
- Exceedingly Scalable: Some of the busiest sites on the planet use Django's ability to quickly and flexibly scale to meet the most demanding traffic needs.
- Incredibly Versatile: Companies, organizations, and governments have used Django to build everything from content management systems to social networks to scientific computing platforms.
Some of the famous websites created using the Django framework are Instagram, Spotify, Youtube, BitBucket, Dropbox, Pinterest, Quora.
Django also has a large and active community, as well as complete and detailed documentation. To get more information, you can visit the following official website: https://www.djangoproject.com/
A web framework that follows the microframework principle. Flask allows users to build web applications quickly and easily without worrying about low-level tasks such as thread management and protocols. Flask uses the Werkzeug WSI toolkit and the Jinja2 template engine for backend development.
Flask gives developers greater flexibility and control over the structure and components of their web applications. Flask does not provide built-in features like Django, but relies on third-party extensions that can be selected and installed as needed.
Why you should choose Flask
Here are some reasons why you should choose Flask:
- Open Source: Flask has an active developer community that continuously contributes to developing new tools and APIs to improve the framework.
- Lightweight: Flask is a microframework that has built-in modules to keep it lightweight and minimal.
- Powerful: Flask has almost everything you need to start a web application. This makes it ideal for large enterprises and high-end production engineers.
- Speed: Flask lets you build applications quickly and easily. This increases productivity in software development and mobile development.
- Easy to Use: Flask has an easy-to-understand interface that is perfect for beginners. Advanced users can add extensions to Flask if they feel it lacks features.
- Flexible: Flask allows you to do web development that includes both front end and back end development. So you are more free to develop the web in one framework only.
- Third Party Extension Support: Flask has a basic function that supports the addition of libraries, modules, and other plugins as additional extensions. With this advantage, it will allow users to build super complex web development.
Some famous websites created using the Flask framework are Pinterest, Zillow, Patreon, Brilliant, Samsung, Netflix, Uber, Zalando, Airbnb, Lyft, Teradata, Trivago, Reddit, Zomato.
Flask also has a friendly and responsive community, and easy-to-understand documentation. To get more information, you can visit the following official website: https://flask.palletsprojects.com/
Both frameworks have their advantages and disadvantages, depending on the scale, complexity, and purpose of the web application. In general, Django is suitable for large, full-featured web applications, and requires a consistent and standardized structure. Flask is suitable for web applications that are small, lightweight, and require more customization and experimentation.
Don't forget to follow our other social media
Instagram : hdnmetatech
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/herdina-metatech-sinergi-corp
Facebook : Herdina Metatech Sinergi Corp